The Energy Check is an analysis performed on your site by specialized Grundfos staff and calculates the energy consumption and CO2 emissions of existing pumps. The analysis shows if there is room for savings by replacing your pumps with more efficient Grundfos pumps. You will receive a detailed Energy Check report that includes an analysis of the total Life Cycle Costs as well as recommendations for optimizing your pump system.
What benefits does Grundfos Energy Check offer you?
- Energy Audit improves the environmental profile of your building and supports your efforts to reduce energy and water consumption.
- You will find out how much money you are now spending exactly on running your pumps and how much you can save with Grundfos
- Your building will now comply with European Design Standards for circulators and pumps (EuP).
GRUNDFOS energy check includes the following steps:
1. First Contact – appointment with with our consultant
Assessment of your installation regarding the type of your pumps, the size, and age of the existing pumps, etc.
2. Diagnosis – onsite inspection
We develop a preliminary list of performance data and installed pumps.
3. 3. Proposal - Proposed Action
A quotation is prepared based on the first on-site inspection and preliminary data collection.
4. 4. Realization - Action
We produce a full report of insights that details your potential energy savings.
5. 5. Assessment - Completion of the Energy Check
We present the report and a selection of suitable pump solutions (or we proceed to Grundfos Pump Audit for exact measurements).
6. 6. Monitoring - Training
We conduct a follow-up with you to ensure full satisfaction and optimal pump performance. In this way we ensure the best possible and continues service from our side as well as that the Grundfos pumps and systems will continue to meet your expectations.
Contact us to find out about the financial and energy savings you can achieve ABSOLUTELY FREE!